Facebook is one of the biggest and most successful social networking site all over the world. It has a wide and varied audience and the demography of the facebook population is more or less the general buying public-young teenagers to middle aged working class individuals. You may have already realized the potential of this website in terms of marketing and sales and you are definitely right. You can use facebook to earn money and market your own goods and services. Here are five ways how to make money on facebook
Now these are not part of any scam or “get rich quick” scheme that you may have read or heard about. Facebook is not a marketplace per se, and most of the time the “promote your blog or affiliate on another person’s wall” will not get you the results that you want. Rather, these tips use the recognized applications already available on the site so you can optimize your stay on facebook.
* CafePress Listings. If you are not very familiar with CafePress, it is actually an application in facebook that allows you to design and sell CafePress items. You can create your very own CafePress account from within facebook and you can also sell your products by offering them to people within facebook, whether they are contacts or not.
* Use e3Buy Auction. This is an application where you can sell off things that you want to sell. You can start making money with this feature because people who visit your site will be able to see this application on your profile. So for them to be able to see it, what you need to do is to visit as many profile pages as possible to let other people know you exist.
* Use FlameTunes. Love music? Maybe you are a DJ or someone who just loves to mix and match good music. With this facebook application, you can play and record music with whatever instrument you have then sell it to your contacts and other people on facebook. You can also use mixers or other equipment so you have better flexibility and sound quality.
* Garage Sale. This is an application that is as trusty as air. Garage Sale is a very easy way to sell your old belongings and other second hand items to other people. You can also sell other things that you produce like custom made bead bracelets or other accessories.
* Cash Cliques. This application will pay you to visit or click onto and leave a comment in a certain number of advertisement websites. Other than this pay-per-click scheme, you can also earn by referring or other people to visit the site.
Their are some other traditional ways to earn fro facebook like:
* From branding and selling your product
* Put an advertising space on your profile page – If you think you are interesting enough to look for then yes you can easily try this option.Just create an advertisers space and advertisers would be interested in placing their ad banners on the space.
Facebook is definitely something that is taking the industry by storm. Everyone loves being on facebook and enjoying the different applications available, so why should you miss out on the opportunity as well? With the help of these applications, you can earn money and gain more contacts.